Tax Forms

We have started to get federal tax forms in.  We currently have the following forms:
Schedule A – Itemized Deductions

We have also received instruction books for the above-listed 1040 forms.  We will continue to post the various federal forms that we receive.  You can get any forms we do not have at:

We will not be receiving any Kansas forms.  You can access these forms at:

We can help you in locating and/or printing any of the Federal or Kansas forms; however, we cannot assist in filling out and completing them.